Saturday 14 April 2007

Casablanca

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regarding Purpleaura’s Spain and Greece weather dream, kinda weird they had the biggest earthquake in 10 years in Spain the other day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quake Rattles Spain with Ripple Effect Felt in Morocco

February 13, 2007 Edition 1

LISBON: An earthquake off the coast of Portugal shook Lisbon and sent tremors across Morocco and southern Spain yesterday, but there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.

The US Geological Survey said the 6.0 magnitude earthquake struck at 8.35am (SA time) 335km from Lisbon and 345km north-west of Casablanca in Morocco.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This unnerves me for several reasons. One, the Miracle of the Sun was in Portugal to prove the visions the children had were real. So anything that happens in Portugal always gets my attention.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Miracle of the Sun is an alleged miraculous event that was witnessed by as many as 70,000 people on 13 October 1917 in the Cova da Iria fields near Fátima, Portugal.

Estimates of the crowd size range from "thirty to forty thousand" by Avelino de Almeida, writing for the Portuguese newspaper O Século, to one hundred thousand, estimated by Dr. Joseph Garrett, Professor of Natural Sciences at Coimbra University, both of whom were present that day.

The miracle was attributed by believers to Our Lady of Fatima, an apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary to three young shepherd children in 1917, as having been predicted in advance by the three children on 13 July, 19 August, and 13 September 1917. The children reported that the Lady had promised them that at mid-day on 13 October in the Cova da Iria the Lady would reveal her identity to the children and perform a miracle "so that all may believe."

According to many witness statements, after a downfall of rain, the clouds broke and the sun appeared as an opaque, spinning disk in the sky. It was said to be significantly less bright than normal, and cast multicolored lights across the landscape, the shadows on the landscape, the people, and the surrounding clouds. The sun was reported to have careened towards the earth in a zigzag pattern, frightening some of those present who thought it meant the end of the world. Witnesses reported that the ground and their previously wet clothes became completely dry.

According to witness reports, the miracle of the sun lasted approximately ten minutes. The three shepherd children, in addition to reporting seeing the actions of the sun that day, also reported seeing a panorama of visions, including those of Jesus, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and of Saint Joseph blessing the people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This earthquake led to talk on GLP of the volcano on Canary Island. The one that will cause the mega tsunami when it goes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scientists Warn Of Massive Tidal Wave from Canary Island Volcano

By Steve Connor

Science Editor

The Independent - London

8-29-1

A wave higher than Nelson's Column and travelling faster than a jet aircraft will devastate the eastern seaboard of America and inundate much of southern Britain, say scientists who have analysed the effects of a future volcanic eruption in the Canary Islands.

A massive slab of rock twice the volume of the Isle of Man would break away from the island of La Palma and smash into the Atlantic Ocean to cause a tsunami - a monster wave - bigger than any recorded, the scientists warned yesterday.

Most of the wave's energy, equivalent to the combined output of America's power stations for six months, would travel westwards to the American coast but enough would be flicked north towards the English Channel to cause catastrophic coastal damage.

A computer model has been designed to show the way the tsunami will build after the volcano, called Cumbre Vieja, erupts on La Palma, at the western end of the Spanish island chain. It describes the almost unimaginable scale of an event that the scientists say could happen at any time within the foreseeable future.

More at link:

http://www.rense.com/general13/tidal.htm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something weird I’ve been experiencing for the last week or so is a burning sensation on the bottom of my left foot. This happened to BWB some time back, and the next day Mount Saint Helen’s had a major eruption. I don’t know what this foot thing is all about, but I’ve had volcanoes on the mind for a while. Purpleaura dreams of them constantly.

The story above from Rense is not new, however the first time I read it was November 4th, 2006. It was just shortly before I read the article that I heard about the Canary Islands volcano and tsunami on the radio.

What caught my attention was the very first line, “A wave higher than Nelson's Column”. It more than caught my attention. If I recall correctly, I was so taken aback I let out an involuntary gasp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Scarlet’s Dream ~ June 25th, 2006

Boy this was a goofy dream. It started out at work, we had all gone on a field trip and somebody took a picture that had a big bright light in it. I remembered being to this place before when I worked for the municipal government, and somebody there got pictures only with a bunch of lights in it. I was trying to remember who that was and my boss said it was Gord Nelson (this is a real person I worked with. I changed his first name but his last name is truly Nelson) and he's probably showed them to everybody already. I thought, “Oh good, it shouldn't be any trouble getting copies of the pictures then”

I went through the dream doing different things, I was talking to young blonde haired girl about something, went to a meeting and some other stuff I don't remember. The whole time I kept thinking, “I must email Gord”, but didn't know his email address. I called an information phone number at the city, (which in real life is 311), a lady answered and I asked for Gord’s email address. She said something that made me think this was not a public number, but apparently was only for civic employees. I said, “Sorry, I thought this was a public number and I don't work there”, and went to hang up. I could hear her saying "Wait sweetie, I can still help you". I told her I needed Gord’s email address and she said she didn't have it, but it was in the Blue Book. I said, “Well I'm not an employee so I don't have one of those”, then all of a sudden I'm in my old bedroom at my mom's (not sure where I was before that, work I think). I said "Oh wait, I had one when I worked there so maybe I still have it", and hoped the email hadn't changed.

Next thing I know I'm at the Tower of London. I guess this was where our field trip was. I don't know if it was the real Tower of London but it was a tower right out of the stone ages and very tall. I'm not sure how I got to the top of it but it was all grassy and looked like a field up there, (hence the field trip I guess). I overheard a man say "They just pushed me off the edge and I floated down". I saw something in the grass that to me looked like a crop circle close-up, but nobody else seemed to notice it. All of a sudden these "ghosts of Monty Python" were all over the place looking around. I could see right through them. I don't know who for sure, but Eric Idle is popping into my head, was dressed like Sherlock Holmes with the hat and magnifying glass, he was kneeling in the grass looking for something. Then somebody told me that Monty Python had made a serious film years ago called The Mysteries of the UFO. I wondered to myself if it was the same as the Search for the Holy Grail, but then was told it had been buried because it got too close to the truth.

In the meantime I'm still trying to figure out Gord’s email, was it g.nelson or was it gord.nelson? Now I'm looking through a camera or viewer of some sort and I could see these UFO's chasing each other. One would "eat" the one in front of it. They looked like they were right out of a cartoon and the aliens were having great fun with this game lol. What I think I was seeing were the bright lights from the pictures, only close up. I remember thinking "Everybody thinks they're coming to invade us but it's really just some kids having a good time".

I was standing at the edge of the tower wishing I could fly because I wasn't sure how I would get down. Somebody said, "You can fly" and I said, "No, not on a plane and not just in my dreams". The voice said "you can do that too". There was something going on in the water I don't remember, and we were watching airplanes and other things in the sky VERY close up (this must have been one tall tower).

Now I'm back at my desk again and I got a hold of Gord and asked him for copies of the pic. He said he'd have to dig them up, he didn't know where they were. I said, “And we were certain you would have posted them all over the place by now”, and he said no, he didn't hear anything about this until now. Then the phone rang and woke me up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, since I had never in my life heard of Glastonbury Tor, (thanks to Purpleaura for pointing it out to me), I began surfing the net for Nelson Towers, and that was also the first time I had heard of Nelson’s Column. So that was a little freaky to read about the mega tsunami being measured thusly.

I will have to leave the Glastonbury Tor story for another time, it got very complicated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now on to Morocco. I know exactly 2 people who have ever visited there, a couple, and the woman went on and on about the oranges. That’s about all she talked about was oranges, so I have always related Morocco to oranges. Which leads to another mystery dream we haven’t deciphered yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Scarlet ~ June 10, 2005

Last night just after I fell asleep, you and I were flying over this huge orchard or grove. I felt like we were in Georgia for some reason, and it seems like something was going on. We were high in the air then we swooped down at the beginning of this grove that seemed to go on forever. It was perfectly rectangular and way longer than it was wide, although it did take up my whole field of vision, even from the air.

Then I heard, I think from you, "It's nothing that we know because there are oranges there". That kind of startled me awake again and the first thought that came into my head was Valencia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purpleaura’s Dream ~ November 4, 2006

I dreamt this morning you and I were on an expedition, exploring for something. We are in the desert sand searching for something, a building. We found what we were looking for, a pointer that looked like an indent under the sand. In fact what it was, were 2 pyramid-shaped buildings covered by the sand.

It jumps and suddenly I feel like I’m in a hotel room. The wind was slightly breezy, and the curtains were blowing, almost like films you see set in the late 1800's-1920's. It’s definitely a desert building.

I opened my mouth, because I was looking in mirror and I noticed a black tooth in the front top left. I’m thinking, “What the hell is this?” Its black and suddenly the tooth come out of my mouth. This is the weird part, the tooth was dangling on wire and it had a concrete base which happened to be drilled into my jaw bone. The dentist was completely dumbfounded and had never seen anything like it.

I screwed it back in place and the dentist found what appeared to be a white porcelain front, and glued it back on to the black tooth.

Then it jumps again and both you and I have uncovered the building, it was still covered in sand but we seem to be in it. I remember hearing us talk, and we were very excited as we knew the other building was the important building we had been looking for.

It jumps to this pyramid building, again covered under the sand, but it was weird because it wasn’t when we stood in it. It opened and I am hit with 2 symbols, which hit me right in the face. I couldn’t remember 1 of the symbols when I woke up, the other looked like an eye symbol. Then I remember someone saying to us, and we were suddenly surrounded by people asking where the location of the buildings were as they informed us, "many people have tried to find these buildings but never have, they’ve been lost in the ages. They were trying to ask us where the location of this pyramid building was, and it was at this time I woke up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even though I have never seen the movie Casablanca, I’ve seen enough clips and references to get the gist of it.

Many years ago while falling asleep one hot summer night, the sheer white curtains were blowing in the breeze and I started to hear saxophone music wafting in from the next door neighbour. I was immediately drawn to the movie Casablanca, and ever since, curtains blowing in a breeze represent that movie.

The same night purpleaura had her pyramid dream, I had this dream:
I was in this rustic cabin, wood floors, wood walls, and a wooden bench along one wall made out of plain slats. I got the feeling it was a summer place but we hadn't been there for a very long time and needed to get it cleaned up. There were people around, some were sitting on the bench, and when I looked at them it reminded me of a train station in the old days. I saw a man dressed in 30's type clothes, grey slacks, and he was wearing a fedora low on his head so I couldn't see his face. I think there were 3 people sitting on the bench. You were behind me giving me instructions.

I was looking around seeing what needed to be done, and under the bench I saw 2 gigantic spiders. One was a white ball, about the size of a ping pong ball, with really long hairy brown legs, like a tarantula. But the legs were super long, like maybe 3 feet if you stretched them out. I got the feeling the spider was carrying a sac of eggs and that's why it was so white.

The other spider looked just like it only its body was brown and hairy too. It seemed to be protecting the other one, like they were mates, and it charged at us. When it stood up it was really tall and kind of reminded me of those creatures from Star Wars called All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT Walker). (I've never seen that movie and had no idea what they were called, I just know they give me the creeps). You said we had to kill it, these were very dangerous spiders and there was no way we could let them hatch their eggs. We would have to kill the other one too.

Next thing we're in another room going through cupboards looking for some bug spray to kill these things. I found some Off and asked if that would work and you said it would work just fine. We went back to the train station room and sprayed the crap out of the spider, and it crawled back under the bench and started shriveling up. I don't know what happened to the one with the eggs, I think it ran off outside and we knew it wouldn't be trouble again.

We looked around some more, trying to find more bugs, and this thing crawls out from underneath something, not sure what, and yikes it gives me the creeps just thinking about it. We weren't sure what it was, it was as big as a puppy but really flat, and also brown and very furry, way furrier than the other two. We were trying to count the legs on it to see if it was a spider, but it was too furry to see. It was kind of a blob when it was just sitting there; you could sort of see a distinction between the legs, although they looked more like paws.

Then we're under this table just watching this thing, wondering how we were going to get rid of it. I guess the Off wouldn't work for something so big, and we were worried about being bit by it. We were waiting to see if it was a spider or not, I get the feeling that depended on how we would get rid of it. Somebody suggested stomping it to death, but nobody wanted to volunteer for that. It finally got up to move but still it was hard to see how many legs it had, but finally we could see. We both yelled out "8", and that felt like a code to go into action and get rid of it. Sadly that's all I remember. I don't know for sure if we got rid of it, but I feel we did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also had a dream that night about a co-worker asking me something about one of our rail lines, and I said we only have the two, Canadian National and Canadian Pacific.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Purpleaura’s dream got me thinking about Casablanca the movie, and my dream also felt like it was in the same time period because of the man with the fedora who strongly resembled Humphrey Bogart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went to the Internet Movie Data Base, and the ad at the top of the page was a giant spider crawling across the screen! Add to that Purpleaura’s mother, Mama Psychic Pants, having dreams and close encounters with spiders the same night.

Then I searched around a bit for some info on Casablanca the place, and found a few interesting things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Casablanca is served by two rail stations run by the national rail service, the
ONCF.

Casablanca Spanish for "white house"

Casablanca was an important strategic port during World War II and hosted the Casablanca Conference in 1943, in which Churchill and Roosevelt discussed the progress of the war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That sounds a little Bilderberg-ish. And got me looking into Roosevelt and a few things I didn’t know about him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was when Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who steered the nation through the Great Depression of the 1930s, decided he wanted to run again. Newspapers railed against the breach of tradition. His Republican opponent, Wendell Willkie forced the incumbent to run a hard campaign, which Roosevelt won. He then went after, and received, a fourth term in office, explaining that he could not leave the helm at a time he was guiding a nation through the Second World War.

http://www.post-gazette.com/nation/20021127amendment_22p9.asp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In 1934 when I was Sec. of Agriculture I was waiting in the outer office of Secretary [of State Cordell] Hull and as I waited I amused myself by picking up a State Department publication which was on a stand there entitled, "The History of the Seal of the United States." Turning to page 53 I noted the colored reproduction of the reverse side of the Seal. The Latin phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum impressed me as meaning the New Deal of the Ages. Therefore I took the publication to President Roosevelt and suggested a coin be put out with the obverse and reverse sides of the Seal.

Roosevelt as he looked at the colored reproduction of the Seal was first struck with the representation of the "All Seeing Eye," a Masonic representation of The Great Architect of the Universe. Next he was impressed with the idea that the foundation for the new order of the ages had been laid in 1776 but that it would be completed only under the eye of the Great Architect. Roosevelt like myself was a 32nd degree Mason. He suggested that the Seal be put on the dollar bill rather than a coin and took the matter up with the Secretary of the Treasury.

When the first draft came back from the Treasury the obverse side was on the left of the bill as is heraldic practice. Roosevelt insisted that the order be reversed so that the phrase "of the United States" would be under the obverse side of the Seal... Roosevelt was a great stickler for details and loved playing with them, no matter whether it involved the architecture of a house, a post office, or a dollar bill.

Henry A. Wallace
Letter to Dal Lee
February 6, 1951

http://www.greatseal.com/levels/fdr1935.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also searched the news for anything going on recently in Morocco and found this. There’s no date but it was current November 4, 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WASHINGTON [MENL] -- Morocco has joined a U.S.-led effort to prevent the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.

Morocco hosted 11 nations that discussed the nuclear and radiological threat in a two-day conference that ended on Oct. 31. Officials said Rabat's participation marked the first commitment by a North African country to the anti-proliferation effort. The International Atomic Energy Agency attended as an observer.

More at link

http://www.menewsline.com:80/stories/2006/november/11_03_2.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With all the places Purpleaura and I talk about, we have never discussed Morocco or even that part of the world. I think we may have found the meaning in the orange dream. Morocco is “nothing that we know”.

So, does this tie in somehow with manipulated earthquakes and another treasure buried in Morocco?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marrakesh Express ~ Crosby, Stills & Nash

Looking at the world
Though the sunset in your eyes
Trying to make the train
To clear Moroccan skies
Bugs and pigs and chickens call
Animal carpet wall to wall
American ladies five foot tall in blue
Sweeping cobwebs from the edges of my mind
Had to get away to see what we could find
Hope the days that lie ahead
Bring us back to where they've led
Listen up to what's been said to you
Don’t you know we're riding on the Marrakesh Express
Don’t you know we're riding on the Marrakesh Express
They’re taking me to Marrakesh
All on board that train
All on board that train
I've been saving all my money just to take you there
I smell the garden in your hair
Take a train to Casablanca going south
Blowing smoke rings from the corners of my mouth
Colored cottons hang in the air
Charming cobras in the square, striped djellebas we can wear at home
Don't you know we're riding on the Marrakesh Express
Don't you know we're riding on the Marrakesh Express
They're taking me to Marrakesh
All on board that train
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Dreams
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~