Sunday 15 April 2007

Can You Say Philadelphia Experiment?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purpleaura’s Dream ~ February 14th, 2007

In the dream I am on ship and people are panicking. I'm watching and taking part in it. It has an 1880-1920's feel, again with old fashioned clothing and old fashioned ship. It jumps and I am watching what the heck is going on, and boy do I know why they are panicking. On the ocean it looks like a huge, and I mean huge water tornado (the only way I can describe it). There were passenger ships and I could see each ship being gradually pulled into the tornado, line after line of ships following each other.

It switches and I was viewing from another ship. People were resigned to their deaths once they reached the middle of the water tornado. Some people were hugging their loved ones, while I could hear the crying and screaming of others. Then it jumps again and I’m back on my ship. Again there were people panicking, everyone could see what was happening with the other ships. Now this is the weird part. People were trying to get off the ship and suddenly I am aware of an investor who had invented this machine. Some people who were aware of this had tried the machine. It had 2 hand holders and 2 straps on what appeared to be square a copper machine. I heard a voice tell me to put my hands in the straps. I did then I started to fiddle with the controls on the box. I felt electricity and then humming, and watched as my fingers gradually started to go invisible. I could feel the humming on my hands and then saw red veins appearing then my fingers disappeared.

By this time I am aware that other people have been told of this machine. Suddenly this guy shows up and he starts to move one of the dials and the humming and electrical feel on my hands was getting stronger. I didn’t have a good feeling about him; he was desperate to use the machine. I’m telling him to stop playing with it, he was going to break it. Suddenly there is a huge explosion on the ship, and there’s a hole in middle of where I’m standing. At this stage I have managed to release my hands from the machine and get out. The man who had started to mess about with the dials fell into the huge black hole. I could see and hear a metal grill at the bottom and I saw him hit it.

It jumps again and I’m thinking, “Now this is weird”, for some reason I’m not sure whether we are still on the ship or not. I seem to be in some sort of holding block with cells. I’m looking around and seeing people, I can only assume they were human. I knew they had used the machine and each person, for some reason, had a different reaction. I remember thinking this looks like people in a circus. (I’m reminded of the “Waiting Room for the Dead” in the movie Beetlejuice). There seems to be a mess for a fence and you could look into each cell. In one of the cells I see a woman sitting on what appeared to be bleachers and there were little red-horned men surrounding her, all jabbering away. I gathered all these men had used the machine and had turned into little devils. But yet although their outward appearance had changed, they and all of us were still the same inside. I don’t know what was up with the woman in the middle. Mostly I remember them and other people imprisoned in the cells and then a circus thing came into it. I don’t know whether it’s a reference to freaks, but it was weird. All they wanted to do was get off the ship, but instead they had been caught and imprisoned, everyone knowing that the time would come and we would hit the center of the water tornado. My hands and up to wrist were still invisible. Then I woke.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is similar to the water tornado Purpleaura saw:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To me, this so clearly represents the Philadelphia Experiment. The big question is, why is Purpleaura dreaming about it now? Although Tesla is always a topic of conversation, we haven’t discussed this movie for a long time. The only reference I have ever made to it is it being the first time I recall hearing Tesla’s name. I don’t think Purpleaura has ever talked about it.

There are a few preliminary theories.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ever since childhood, I’ve had the feeling I would bear witness to the destruction of earth, the final days. I’ve also felt I would survive that destruction, and be one of the people left to carry on a new civilization. My entire life, when I’ve seen things happening in the world or something on TV, I hear in my mind “You better remember this for the big do-over”. Like nuclear weapons for example. That technology should not be taken to the next phase. Tesla’s ideas of free energy however, should definitely be retained.

What I think may have happened here is the same thing that may have happened to me regarding Tesla. Perhaps his technology has been implanted in the recesses of our minds to carry along with us. We can’t do anything with that technology at the present time, not without a few decades of science under our belts, and neither of us has even close to that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another theory is, Purpleaura saw what happened to the people who were witness to the Philadelphia Experiment, and she was there to help them. I would think a person who suffers with schizophrenia would feel exactly like the woman surrounded by demons jabbering away at her. Heck, I feel that way sometimes. It wouldn’t be at all surprising to learn that those who were at the scene had been silenced. Locked away in the cells of their minds, made to feel like freaks, not knowing if what they saw actually happened or not. Or knowing it happened and not being allowed to say or do anything about it. Maybe one of them will come forward and speak of the experience?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are some other peculiarities surrounding this dream. Purpleaura has dreams of ships often. One involved a man named Captain Valentine, and she had this most recent ship dream on Valentine’s Day. I’ve been thinking of this dream a lot recently, not because of Valentine’s Day, but because of all the talk regarding earth’s 26,000 year cycle and global warming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purpleaura’s Dream ~ September 20, 2005

I dreamt I was trying to get on a ship but I get stopped by 2 people from going in. I tell them I am the new captain, but unfortunately I haven’t received my captain’s hat yet. I am arguing with them, then I reach an area where there is a meeting of the crew going on. The previous captain is there and knows me. They said “Sorry, tell them not to worry”. It seems they are having a drill on a passenger cruise line.

Next thing I know I’m in the engine room and we’re pushing up the pressure gauge to check for leaks. We turn it right up right up the red line and everything is OK. There were 2 slight leaks in the pipe near the pressure gauge, so I put a small cup underneath one…easy fix.

Suddenly I’m back in the meeting asking for ideas. The previous captain asked for a transfer to a new ship, he wants to work on a barge. Now the weirdest part is, I was pissed at this. As it turns out the captains name is Captain Valentine and not only that, I seem to be married to him and he hasn’t mentioned any of this to me. Then another person, a male again, says he wants a transfer. I said, “Does anyone else want to leave?” Nope, just the 2 males.

I go on to say, "The ship is sound, we are sailing a 26,000 ton ship". It reminded me of the Queen Mary, very elegant. I said we need to start thinking about new ideas, and we sit around a table. Somebody mentioned something I don’t remember, then I heard “frozen booties and the ultra masses thrown in”.

Suddenly I say, “Disney has ships that have people to look after babies and kids programs”. I remember thinking we had to set up childcare for the kids and babies like Disney has. Then the phone woke me up.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every time Purpleaura tried to look into Montauk, the Philadelphia Experiment or Project Rainbow, her computer crashed.

We’ve both got some fairly hinky vibes surrounding Florida. Purpleaura sent a link yesterday regarding some of the weird stuff that’s been happening there lately. This line sure caught my eye:

MANY countries and central banks have sold off a lot and in some cases most of their American dollars, the whole world has been dumping the dollar slowly over the last few years trying to jump ship before it sinks, or possibly, trying to sink the American ship

I was also a little startled to find these two blurbs on old movie posters:

"They opened a hole in time, now there is no going back"

“They opened a hole in time, and it stayed open"

I wonder if Purpleaura found the hole?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A funny thing regarding ships. Purpleaura has so many dreams of ships, I wonder if she wasn’t on the Titanic in another life, Noah in a life even before that, or maybe she visits another sort of ship but her mind relates “ship” to the kind that sail on the ocean. I just found this the other day when I stumbled across an art website looking for pictures of not ships. I can’t remember exactly what I was looking for, but it had nothing to do with ships or UFO’s.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wooden Ships ~ Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
If you smile at me, I will understand
'Cause that is something everybody everywhere does
In the same
Language
I can see by your coat, my friend
You're from the other side
There's just one thing I got to know
Can you tell me please
Who won?
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them
For six or seven weeks now
Haven't got sick once
Probably keep us both alive
Wooden ships on the water, very free and easy
Easy, you know the way it's supposed to be
Silver people on the shoreline, let us be
Talkin' 'bout very free and easy
Horror grips us as we watch you die
All we can do is echo your anguished cries
Stare as all human feelings die
We are leaving
You don't need us
Go, take your sister then
By the hand
Lead her away from this foreign land
Far away, where we might laugh again
We are leaving
You don't need us
And it's a fair wind, blowin' warm
Out of the south over my shoulder
Guess I'll set a course and go...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~