Saturday 14 April 2007

Flooding

Originally Posted February 5, 2007
.
Purpleaura's Dream ~ February 4, 2007

It starts out I’m in house and again it doesn’t feel like me, and there’s a mad panic going on. I remember saying to hubby, and I was a bit pissed, that we have to move to the middle of the USA. I think he was doing his best to be laid back and a “whatever” attitude. So I’m packing suitcases and noticing outside the house the water levels rising. I knew when it got bad there was going to be a mad scramble to get out, and the roads were going to be gridlocked. Water started slightly coming into the house and then starts to rise and is over my ankles and rising higher.

So I look outside and it’s like I’m floating over everything looking down at a massive area. It was like a basin, part of the land was deeper in the ground from rest, so when the water came down, it ran to the deepest part instead of the shallow end. My house had a bit of water, other homes felt completely covered. Water was pouring in and it was getting deeper, to the point that I felt all the homes would be covered.

It suddenly jumps and I appear to be watching "newscaster", and I heard him say something to the effect, "I would like to know how it would affect the rich and famous, who are extremely protective about their privacy, who are then suddenly thrust into the situation of having to come out of their home. I wonder how Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to handle this". I’m thinking to myself, Arnold is already in the public eye so it doesn’t matter”. It’s at this stage I woke up.

A few things I felt were:

(1) There’s going to be some sort of major flooding

(2) It could be California with the reference to Arnold Schwarzenegger, but the land felt flat like Florida, but the reference seemed to be aimed at California.

(3) I felt that the middle of the USA seemed to be the safest place to move.