Saturday 14 April 2007

John Lennon, Pole Flip, 2007


This is one of those dreams that continues to haunt me, 30-some years after the fact. I have posted this elsewhere, however not in as much detail.

I’ve wanted to blog this dream for a while but keep putting it to the side. Today Purpleaura sent me a link regarding 2007 and 2012, rekindling the desire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Planet alignment in 2012? My ass.. 2007 rather.. woops?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 190170
2/11/2007 9:25 AM

I am hearing all sorts of people speak about the special alignment of the planets in 2012..
So, I wanted to know if this has to do with something or not.

I went to look up the alignment and came to a rather strange surprise..

How about this, 2007=2012? ([link to thedailyposts.com] has it on it's logo)
Go on, see for your self. The site to view the planets in orbit is here :
[link to www.fourmilab.ch]

You are able to enter the desired date of which you want to see the alignment of the planets in.

First, clik on 'UTC' active and fill in 2012-12-21 0:00:00 and then 'update' Look at how the planets are. Do you see any alignments? Besides triangles there is no 'alignment'

Now, fill in 2007-12-21 0:00:00 and press update. 6 planets in nearly perfect alignment...
IS 2007 2012?

Does that mean, that IF something needs to be done before 2012 december, we only have but a few months to go?

Fuck...what if?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=343296&mpage=&showdate=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Scarlet ~ January 28, 2006

The way I have it figured, I think our calendar is wrong and most people figure we have until 2012 because of the Mayan calendar...

…If so, that would mean it's over or just beginning in 2007.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This explains the "If so". When I was around 15-years-old, I dreamt of trudging up the side of a huge mountain with a very tall blonde-haired man and a white bear, which was walking behind and to the left of us. We weren’t frightened of the bear, he was like more of a guardian. To the left of the bear was quite a drop. I felt if we were to slip and fall, he would catch us.

We were heading up to Alaska because the earth had flipped and the northern hemisphere would be tropical and warm, while the southern hemisphere would be frozen and barren. When I woke up from this dream, John Lennon was on my mind.

At the time I had zero knowledge of pole flips, animal totems, and the biggest mountain I had seen was the Niagara Escarpment.

Skip ahead a few years when some friends, who had moved 2000 miles west, were encouraging me to do the same. Sunday October 1, 1978, at the age of 18 years, I told my parents I was making the same move. They asked when, I said Thursday. So, October 5, 1978, I made my home in Calgary.

Through these friends, the second person I met after moving here was a guy named James. James and I became good friends, music being our mutual obsession. Whenever James and I got together to either go shopping for records or listen to the new records we just bought, he always said, “You’ve gotta meet my little brother”.

A couple of months later we went for a game of pool, our second favorite obsession, where I finally met his “little brother”. All 6 foot 8 inches of him. With long blonde hair. He shall be known from here on in as Big White Bear.

The three of us became close friends, drifting in and out of each others lives, getting married, having babies. I married the first person I met after I moved here (not that day or anything, it was 3 years later), and we remained married for 15 years. Then I finally came to my senses.

While I was in between apartments, Big White Bear and James offered me a place to hang my hat in the interim. This is when BWB confessed he had been in love with me since our first meeting. He didn’t say anything at the time and I had been completely unaware of this all those years. Keep in mind when we met I was 18 and he was 14. He didn’t think I would want to date a 14-year-old and he was correct.

So now we’ve done all this growing and learning and aging, and lo and behold I find myself feeling the same thing for him. We’ve been happily married for a little over 3 years now.

One of our favorite pastimes is hiking in the Rockies. BWB has been doing this for years, but it’s a whole new experience for me. And I can’t help but think its practice for the future I envisioned all those years ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Through a series of dreams and synchronicities, I have come to the conclusion BWB has a White Bear as a totem animal. So that solved where the big mountains are, who the blonde haired man is, and why a white bear was with us. The John Lennon part is still somewhat of a mystery. I have so many theories on that, I can’t be sure if any one of them is correct all of them or none of them.

One theory as it relates to 2007 is this.

Sometime in early 1980, a girl I barely knew suggested I read the book Michelle Remembers. There is now speculation to its validity; however that doesn’t seem to have a bearing on why I was led to read the book. Somewhere along the way it claimed satan would rule the world for 27 years from a certain date. It became a fixation to try and determine that date as I felt it was either near, or had just happened.

Later in the year, on December 8th, 1980, John Lennon was assassinated. I was as shocked and saddened as the rest of the world by the news, but it seemed to go much deeper than the loss of a great humanitarian. The second I heard about it I immediately thought of the date as one I should never forget.

Sometime later I was listening to American Pie for the millionth time, only this time it seemed a particular line was amplified:

And then satan laughed with delight
The day, the music died

It was at that moment I came to the conclusion December 8th 1980 was indeed the day the music died. In so many ways. Satan was laughing that day because the 27-year reign would begin. If that’s the case, 2007 is hopefully the year it ends. And I don’t see satan stepping down willingly. This would have to be a coup of biblical proportions.

Funny how art imitates life.

Miss Scarlet