Tuesday 10 April 2007

Starman

Originally Posted January 20, 2007

Miss Scarlet’s Dream - March 30, 2005, 6:15pm

Two mornings ago just before I woke up I heard something. Somebody (maybe me, not sure) was yelling at a man, who I don't know, but it was a man in Roman robes. I didn't see any eye colour but his hair was grey.

I heard somebody say "God said to (and this part I don't remember and I'm sure it was a VERY important part…what God said). In any case, I heard, "God said to...???...and you took the ball of fire and threw it at the water!" End of dream.

This has been nagging at me ever since, and last night as I was going to sleep I was thinking about it a lot, and “meteor” came to mind, then I saw one hitting the ocean down near Antarctica. Really big and really green.

I tried to zone in on the longitude and latitude lines to see where it would land. My head kept going around and around the lines, like the Price is Right game where they spin the wheel, trying to see where it would land. I was getting confused because I had really strong vibes for 2 different places, then I heard "2 meteors".

I didn’t mention this to the hubby, and as I write this, he is exploring an Antarctica website. I asked why and he answered he didn’t know, McMurdo Station popped into his head so he was looking around down there. Just now he showed me a map he found of the Antarctic, with a grid on it showing which countries own which sections. I saw one hit in the Australian claim, and the 2nd spot to the left of that, which I think is the Russian claim.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miss Scarlet’s Dream – January 5, 2007, 7:27am

I saw a highway in space I knew was referred to as the sky highway. It wasn't black but a tan colour. There was a man standing on it facing south, imprisoned in a star, like one of those medieval rack things. The star was made of strips of iron or some other kind of strong metal, riveted together. His head was in the top of the star, his arms and feet in the other 4 points. I heard him say "Bad things come to thee United States. And he said "thee", not "the". That part stood out. Then he turned to the west and I could see his star had a long tail on it, like a comet would, also made of strips of the same metal and also looking like a cage.

All of a sudden an executioner appeared behind the man. He was dressed in knee high lace-up black leather boots, black leather shorts, no shirt and a black leather hood. I got the feeling the executioner was going to push the starman off the highway. Then I woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments:

I posted this dream on a forum and after the fact realized I left out a detail. The executioner reminded me of a Sumo wrestler. It didn’t seem important enough for another post.

A few days later, I read a post on the same forum, with this Nostradamus quote. (I am not nor do I pretend to be a student of Nostradamus, so for now, I am assuming this was true).

"In the Year 1999 and seven months
The Great, King of Terror shall
come from the sky. He will bring to
life the King of The Mongols. Before
and after, Mars reigns happily."

I had the impression the Starman was a prisoner or perhaps a sacrifice. He appeared to be a kind man, although very unhappy.

After researching and realizing Mongolia has bred some rather famous Sumo Wrestlers, I have to wonder. Who was the man in the star? Was he the King of The Mongols? He certainly didn’t look that way to me. He was a Caucasian man with short, curly, dark brown hair. The executioner could have been working for the king and this was indeed a sacrifice. What purpose does it serve? A dry run for the true terror from the sky? So many questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starman ~ David Bowie, 1972

Goodbye love
Didn’t know what time it was the lights were low
I leaned back on my radio
Some cat was layin’ down some rock n roll
Lotta soul, he said

Then the loud sound did seem to fade
Came back like a slow voice on a wave of phase
That weren’t no D.J. that was hazy cosmic jive

There’s a starman waiting in the sky
He’d like to come and meet us
But he thinks he’d blow our minds
There’s a starman waiting in the sky
He’s told us not to blow it
Cause he knows its all worthwhile

He told me:
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie

I had to phone someone so I picked on you
Hey, that’s far out so you heard him too!
Switch on the TV we may pick him up on channel two
Look out your window I can see his light
If we can sparkle he may land tonight
Don’t tell your poppa or he'll get us locked up in fright

There's a starman waiting in the sky
He’d like to come and meet us
But he thinks he’d blow our minds
There’s a starman waiting in the sky
He’s told us not to blow it
Cause he knows its all worthwhile

He told me:
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie