Tuesday 10 April 2007

The Branson - Trump - Burger King - Xbox - Reality Show - Cruise Connection

Originally Posted January 20, 2007

Purpleaura's Dream - January 13, 2007, 6:49pm

In this dream it seems both you and I and some other women are sitting at a round table. It felt like a restaurant table, the setting was weird; it was a major skyscraper with reflective glass windows. We were doing some giggling and gossiping and generally talking. Soon we were eating and I seem to be trying to eat a hamburger. While attempting to do this, and this is the weird part, there’s a man that’s trying to widen the walls of room in the corner which were made of the reflective glass.


I was trying to eat and this guy for some reason starts to move the corner wall, I could see the metal bracing of the wall and floor. He stops and we start talking. For some reason I’m not sure whether I am me or someone else.

I said "not everyone knows this, but I know what goes on and how he is, I was married to Donald Trump, it was done quietly so nobody really knows”. Again this man comes 2 more times and tries to move the corner of the wall and widens it, and again I can see more metal bracing and the frame. I thought if he carries on, my hamburger is going to fly out of the window, or someone is going to get hurt. There was a BIG gap.

Suddenly, and this is a confusing part, I can’t tell whether the hamburger fell or what, because the next minute one of the girls is saying something about the doll falling out of the building and don’t worry, we know someone that sells dolls. So I looked around and find the doll. It was different and expensive. It looked like the doll was made from material like tights you wear and you could see what the doll is made of, which looked like either newspaper/paper or money stuffed inside it. But the doll looked very different. I remember showing it at the table, and one of the woman said it was very nice. I said I preferred my doll, even though they recommended the guy, saying he sold nice dolls, his were very expensive. Then I woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Synopsis:

Very weird dream. Donald Trump, skyscraper, someone trying to widen or alter a room where metal bracing and the foundation was visible and widened. It was scary, someone was going to drop something or fall out. The place was a dining area but the feeling overall is of an office setting. The doll was made of women’s tights and either paper or money used to stuff it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purpleaura's Dream - January 16, 2007 5:38am

In this dream there was contest going on. There was a square glass or plastic contest box with a slit where the entry forms were placed. There seemed to be quite a few people hovering over the box.

Again I seem to be there but not, but felt it to be a young person. In fact the people were all pre-teenagers and teenagers. Richard Branson said "This is your last opportunity to put your completed entry forms in the box before we make the draw now". People were making a mad rush to put theirs in, I knew quite a lot of people had put loads of forms in the box. I think I had put in 2.

He closed the contest and Richard asks some of the kids to pull out winners names. While pulling out the forms he was getting a lot of repeat entries. Then he tells the kids that he needed them to slow down, and that he needed to make little piles of the same name should they be pulled out.

I’m thinking, “There are a lot of winners in this box being pulled out, may as well make everyone a winner”. Loads of entries were being pulled out of the box. I heard someone say “He may pull many people out of the box, but only the first 10 are important”. Then someone turns around and says to me, "You don’t need to worry, your name has been called in the top 10, you’re #8".

I was pulling a few completed entries and I didn’t want to pull my own card out. I didn’t want people thinking I had cheated and pulled out my own card, so I didn’t tend to take part in pulling out the forms from the box. At this stage I woke up thinking, “Ok, that’s freaky, another dream with Richard Branson in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Synopsis

1 Richard Branson is holding an event.

2 A big crowd waiting to hear the results were of younger set.

3 Being part of the "top 10" was important. No matter how many people you make winners, being in the "top 10" is most important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purpleaura's Dream - January 19, 2007, 8:25am

This morning I was dreaming that someone was broadcasting a new game show; I think this was the trial episode. They would ask you questions and you had to figure out the answer. The problem was, and I remember saying in the dream, "No way in hell is anyone going to get the answers, because the questions that are supposed to lead to the answers don’t make sense and are way too hard". It felt like the game show was definitely fixed. I remember some of the answers were “garden”, “kitchen” and equipment", and thought no way is anyone going to get the answers because the questions were totally wrong. I suddenly woke up at around 2:15am and hubby starts talking in his sleep, and what did he say? "Gamers are not going to like this game experience because it’s way too hard". Ok what are the odds on both of us dreaming and talking in our sleep about games being to difficult? I told him he was talking in his sleep and he had no idea why.

Comments:

I don’t know exactly what to make of all this. I feel these dreams are related and know there’s some symbolism I’m not sure about. Like the widening of the room, exposing the framework. I also feel they are multi-layered and more will come of them.

And I don’t know about everybody else, but that king from the Burger King ad creeps me out. Not just me, I’ve found blogs dealing with the subject. After Purpleaura had her dream, she did a little snooping and found this ad. It’s an old ad, but new to us.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I personally feel there’s something up with that Burger King guy and maybe the Xbox game.

I had a personal experience with a teenager I cared for once. He was diagnosed with ADD and was taking Ritalin. When we played Super Mario, he started making masturbation sounds and motions, along with some other scary behavior. I shut down the games in short order. When not playing video games, he was an accomplished violinist, straight-A student, avid reader and all around good kid. The following video has been rumoured to be a hoax, however, with what I experienced first-hand, this may have very well happened to my charge if the games had continued.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I know the theory behind mind control and video games has been around for as long as the games themselves, but something else must be in the works, on a grander scale perhaps, or Purpleaura wouldn’t be having this series of dreams.

I Googled Richard Branson and reality shows and was led to this story:

Who really wants to be a game show host?
Michael Bodey ~ January 19, 2007

WHEN it came to auditioning the host of the big-budget game show the Nine Network hopes will give it an edge in the ratings war, station head Eddie McGuire and his fellow executives looked around and decided there was only one man for the job - Eddie McGuire.

I read Jerry McGuire when I saw that, which leads us right back to Tom Cruise, which makes me think maybe we better watch this McGuire guy.

He likened himself to billionaires Donald Trump and Richard Branson, who have helmed reality television shows in recent years, in justifying his decision to front the cameras once more.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21082777-7582,00.html


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is there a clause in the contract of the contestants where they agree to give up their soul for a chance at a million dollars?


I Lost on Jeopardy ~ Al Yankovic