Tuesday 10 April 2007

Babylon Sisters



.
Originally Posted January 14, 2007

Please allow us to introduce ourselves. We are RedTwinBlueTwin, separately known as Purpleaura and Miss Scarlett. I’m Miss Scarlett (as in the Clue game, not the Southern Belle).

For two people who have never met, we sure have a lot of weird shit happen to us. I have several theories on this. You’ll soon learn I have a lot of theories.

A) We are spiritual twins

B) Somebody is reading our correspondence

C) Somebody is reading our minds

I’m leaning towards A. The other two options freak me out too much.

The way in which we connected was a synchronicity of such mega proportions; it left a boot print on my head. That is to say, when I really, really need to pay attention I get an astral kick in the melon.

I happened upon a forum one day exactly when I needed to happen upon it. I was going through a spiritual awakening at the time and felt quite mad. Visions and voices were coming at me from every direction. The realization that some of my dreams do indeed show the future, the past, and everything in between was mind boggling.

On this forum I met a person who I will affectionately call Psycho Sadie or P Sadie from this point forward. P Sadie and I corresponded for about a year. She had some useful information, and alas, a lot of un-useful information. More of the latter.

P Sadie thought it was time I learned of the quelle chakra and dwellers and how to cleanse them. This is from an email she sent October 16, 2004, which was an excerpt of a channeling from Ann Ree Colton:

“The chakras out in the aura explain a lot of what we are going through now. The dweller is an aspect of the Quelle chakra that is located at the top of the neck and base of the skull”.

"The bronze lake in lower quelle, seated at the base of the skull, contains all past-life negative feelings and thoughts“.

We had also discussed at length problems P Sadie had with her now deceased father, and a friend she practiced healing with, who, according to her, had gone to the dark side. This man claimed to have been Moses in a past life, and this drove P Sadie crazy for some reason. She despised the idea that he thought he was Moses, and in turn, despised Moses himself.

I suggested she write a letter to her father and maybe to "Moses". Tell them every single thing she wishes she could if they were standing in front of her. Good and bad. Yell and scream and do whatever it takes to release it. She thought that was nuts. Write a letter to a dead guy? After some time, I finally persuaded her. She was amazed at the flood of emotions that poured out.

Another topic of conversation was us trying to heal P Sadie. She thought she had lost her powers to see and heal due to something she did as an Egyptian woman in another life. Something she couldn’t forgive herself for.

So, these were the main topics of discussion throughout October of 2004. In the meantime, I had already been drawn to Purpleaura’s posts. Right from the start I felt a connection to her and closely monitored her dreams, visions and other peculiar happenings. Some of our dreams were very similar.

On October 17, 2004, Purpleaura posted this dream to the forum we both frequented.

Date: October 17, 2004 at 08:06:21
From: Purpleaura,
Subject: Base of Skull Dream

I had a very strange night. I told hubby I wasn’t feeling too well. The top of my head hurt like hell. I was feeling sick, so I went to bed early and had a weird dream.

I dreamt that I was shown the base of my skull. It looked like an invisible socket or mouth that worked for receiving information or feeding for ones self. It felt like some work was being done on me and I was being shown. The next minute it looks like I am watching a group of people from outside, and this one particular person, a woman, was standing there. I homed in on her. I heard myself say "she can change the way she receives it, not by feeding it food, but by feeding it air". I could see the socket/mouth at base of the skull. I gathered she could alter this, how she was feeding her socket/mouth at the base of the skull. Very weird.

Then all of sudden I am shown a picture of myself and imposed on the picture, around my head area, looked like a triangle shape and underneath the triangle shape from my shoulders down was the shape of square. I suddenly awoke and could hardly move the back of my head, it hurt like crazy. But the pain at the top of my head had disappeared. That was the first time I have ever had this type of weird pain at the top of my head. Hubby thought it was funny. I managed to get back to sleep and woke up again at 4:32am. There is no pain apart from being tired and feeling like I’ve got a caffeine buzz.

The first thing that came to mind was, are our brains being altered differently to receive/feed oneself? Makes me wonder.


And on October 20th, this one:


Date: October 20, 2004 at 11:15:29
From: Purpleaura,
Subject: Dream About Women and Guns

This dream was like I was a participant but not. The dream doesn’t seem to be personal, but one of a message. Also very weird.

It started out where I invited an Irish lady into my home. She came to live with me and we became friends. Suddenly it jumps, I’m still in the house and I have my back turned, when another woman comes up behind me and puts a gun to my head and tells me to go to the bathroom. The Irish lady, who I became friends with and invited to live with me, knows this other lady and in fact are friends. In the bathroom I find the daughter of the Irish lady, who appeared out of nowhere.

I remember talking to the daughter, then I came out of bathroom and the daughter was still in there. Then the Irish lady I believed was my friend said she still wanted to be friends, as if this never happened. I remember saying, “If you were my friend then don’t do this, friends don’t do this”. Then I asked her to leave house. She was sad and realized what she had done.

It jumps again and this time I invite a Muslim lady into my home, and the same thing happens again. The Muslim lady who I believed to be friend, had another woman come up behind me, and hold a gun to the back of my head. Again they tell me to go to the bathroom, and again the Muslim lady’s daughter appears out of nowhere, brushing her teeth. I joined her and brushed my teeth and talked to her. Then I went outside alone. Again the Muslim lady said she wanted to be my friend, this doesn’t mean anything, and she hopes to still be my friend as if nothing happened. Again I heard “If you were my truly my friend, you would not hold a gun to my head, friends do not do that”. Then I asked her to leave the house.

I remember asking God what was the point of sending people to live in the house when they do this? Then it suddenly hit me, this wasn’t about the woman but their daughters. I felt this is what God/father, whatever you choose to call him, was showing me

Again it jumps and I’m suddenly in a desert in Egypt. It felt like I watching a scene of being in Egypt in the past, but the woman was living in this present. The woman I saw was writing a letter, but the letter itself was either a 6 or 8 sided shaped. She folded it almost like a flower before it buds, and put it in a basket. Then it jumps and I see the lady again, but for some reason she suddenly looked like my sister. In real life I do have a sister, but I don’t whether this referring to real life or the spiritual side of sisterhood. She looked up and walked towards an Egyptian temple, and as she walks towards the temple, she does something. When she walked in the temple it collapsed on her. She wanted to kill herself. Then it jumps again and someone hands me this letter, which surprised me. It surprised me because I thought I was watching a scene from past, but that the letter was now with me in the present. It felt like it was a message she had sent through time, and in it she mentioned all the people and things that caused her great sorrow. At the end she wrote "I hate Moses, but I love you".

I'm thinking this is weird. These dreams I knew weren’t of personal nature, but seem to be sent as a message about woman, sisterhood, and children.

The Moses and the bit about the “love you” part threw me. I haven’t a clue what to think about this.

Thankfully for all concerned, we figured out exactly what to think about this. Purpleaura and I are spiritual sisters and dear friends.

P Sadie was the woman holding the gun to her head. But that’s a story for another day.

Happy Dreams

Miss Scarlett