Tuesday 10 April 2007

Drug Deal, Killers and Camera

Originally Posted January 15, 2007
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good Morning. This was a dream Purpleaura had last night. I can vouch that her dreams are often prophetic, however they don't always deal with her life. Often she sees an incident from another body. This feels to me like it could be one of those dreams, so if this place or any other details ring a bell, please watch your back!

The dream starts off where I seem to be in some sort of 1 story office/government building or bank. I felt like I was playing someone else.

It seemed to start out in the middle of the dream because I am looking for my boyfriend in a building. I had gone off in another part of the building and he went to a different part.

It’s at this point I hear rapid gun fire. I start to panic wondering what’s happened to my boyfriend etc. I start looking around and there are cubicles with glass partitions. As I enter each office cubicle I am finding bodies strewn on the ground shot where they stood. Blood everywhere.

I keep on searching, then I enter a cubicle and there’s "my man" on the floor shot. My boyfriend is African American. I walk over to "my man" and check for signs of life. There was still life in him and he struggles to gets up. It’s at this stage he tells me “we have to move quickly, they’ll be here in minute and they will shoot us”. He tells me they are watching the building by using the security cameras from inside the building.

At this time I am noticing cameras in the building and security cameras coming through the "enter" set of the double doors of the building. For some reason they have managed to hack into the building’s security system. We struggle and we have our backs against the wall trying to avoid being caught on the cameras. We thought they saw us, as men came rushing in with machine guns. We figured that someone had been seen moving on camera and they rushed in. I could feel the adrenaline rushing. We manage get back to the back of the building where there was one room and one camera. This is the weird part, there seemed to be a concrete corridor that led underground. My feeling was they weren’t shooting people because they were stealing money but they were covering up another job. They were trying to hide the fact that the real reason was drug related.

They were working in building which had an underground section. These people had to be eliminated. It carries on and suddenly we are deciding it’s going to be more dangerous going one way because the camera is in the way. We knew we were walking dead should we go through the back. The only option was to run through the front of the building through all the security cameras and pray to God that we had time to get out without being seen on the security system.

I remember running and my boyfriend was shot as he was trying to run. We rushed out of the building but knew the men were following us and wanted us eliminated. Then it got confusing because as we were running we found ourselves in some sort of parade, like a Mardi Gras feeling to it. On the streets there were loads of people. We climbed in a parade truck. The killers were looking for us, in fact we were watching them quietly at the back of the building, trying not to be seen.

There was 1 parade truck, I can’t remember what is was for, but for some reason the color red stands out. It almost looked like big old red round glass decorations were in the truck and we sort of knocked a few off. There was an American flag in the building.

At this time I woke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Synopsis, Symbolism and Signs

-A 1-storey office building with glass partitions and doors. The public is allowed in building

-There are security cameras everywhere in the building.

-People were eliminated

-The people who were committing the crime had hacked into the security system. These people were killers and they had no qualms about shooting innocent people.

-Whatever is going down is huge. Not like a bank robbery like you would think of, but of a bank and underground corridor where something drug-related was happening. A huge cover up. There were quite a lot of people involved in the cover up and killing. They needed to be in and out quickly.

-People were in hiding in the building, the ones haven’t been found yet!

We escaped the building which seems to be situated near a main street in a city; there were loads of people around. At the same time there seems to be a huge parade taking place with a Mardi Gras feeling about it.

Happy Dreams

Miss Scarlet