Saturday 21 April 2007

Captain Valentine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Closer to Home ~ Grand Funk Railroad

Everybody, listen to me
And return me, my ship
I’m your captain, I’m your captain
Though I’m feeling mighty sick
I’ve been lost now, days uncounted
And its months since I’ve seen home
Can you hear me, can you hear me
Or am I all alone
If you return me, to my home port
I will kiss you mother earth
Take me back now, take me back now
To the port of my birth
Am I in my cabin dreaming
Or are you really scheming
To take my ship away from me?
You’d better think about it
I just cant live without it
So, please don’t take my ship from me
Yeah, yeah, yeah ...
I can feel the hand, of a stranger
And it’s tightening, around my throat
Heaven help me, heaven help me
Take this stranger from my boat
I’m your captain, I’m your captain
Though I’m feeling mighty sick
Everybody, listen to me
And return me, my ship
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted March 25, 2007

While reviewing the Tecumseh blog this morning I realized I had left part of it out. I know, hard to believe with all that was in.

General Sherman died February 14th which again brought back memories of Purpleaura’s Captain Valentine dream (from Philadelphia Experiment blog). She sent me the following email this morning before having read the blog or knowing what I was writing about. Not a happy dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purpleaura’s Dream ~ March 25th, 2007, 12:22 (2:22 her time)

Not much happening here apart from another ship dream. The ship reminds me of the Queen Mary, a 1920’s old-fashioned elegant ship and it seems it’s been sailing on the sea for quite some time. I was not the only one on the ship and for some reason we (you and I) decided to sail/swim in front of the ship. And this is the weird part, we had no problem changing direction. Now to change the direction of the huge ship, there seemed to be a ramp connected to the bridge that went up from the sea which would slightly change direction, then the ramp went back to the sea.

The bridge appeared to be made wooden logs, like a wooden bridge which we could see beneath. The ship would go slightly up the ramp of the bridge, change direction then come back down. I knew we were whizzing in front of ship and we could see where it needed to be directed to. We did this a couple of times using the ramp and bridge.

It jumps and we are back on board ship. For some reason we have been on this ship for months. I think part of the reason we were whizzing in front of it was to have a break from steering the ship. I got the feeling that everyone on board the ship had been on board for months. They were getting a bit tired, as if it was a never ending feeling of sailing.

Suddenly I hear someone shouting and I remember looking over the railing of the ship to below us and suddenly I knew why. There were bodies that were dead and literally floating into the ship propellers. The bodies seem to have been in the water some time. I remember diving in the water and we find this woman alive. This woman starts shouting about how her mother-in-law shot her in the face, and you could see the side of her neck heavily bleeding. She said that her mother-in-law wanted her out, she wanted her son to marry someone else and that she wanted a grandchild.

The woman looked like she was in her 40's, I remember her teeth were crooked and her hair was dark but graying. I’m thinking this is strange, how the heck is she alive when she has been in the water with all the bodies for some time? She had been obviously shot.

Suddenly it jumps again and I am looking whilst they pull a body out of the water, the body of a woman. And this woman is alive. Don’t ask but here’s the weird thing, she is dead the same as the other woman yet both woman were found to be alive, even though they had been in the water for some time.

It jumps again and there is a man I am listening to and he is very excited. It seems he had worked out an experiment (I’m sure it was government, he said the name of it but I can’t for the life of me remember what the experiment was called). He said that they had experimented with bringing men back after a couple of minutes of being dead in the water. He was very excited about this woman’s DNA because of her being dead and suddenly coming back to life by herself

It’s at this time I woke up.

First things are:

(1) Seem to be on same ship for months on end (the Valentine dream came to mind)

(2) There were dead bodies that had been in the water for some time, floating into the ship’s propellers (they reminded me of airplane jets)

(3) For some reason 2 women were part of the dead people lying in the water that had come alive

(4) the 2nd woman seem to be of great importance to the man who was discussing the experiment ie what the government seemed to have done on men (navy?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well this has me thinking. I’ve only heard of one person in history who had the ability to die and come back to life again. And with Easter coming? Hmmmmm.

This also brings back a memory of a conversation I had with JC a while back regarding religious discoveries. I can’t recall if I was going on about Operation Bluebeam or how the conversation came up, but it had to do with a huge archaeological find revealing everything we ever thought about religion is wrong, sending the world into a tailspin. He commented, “WHAAAAAT???? You mean Jesus was a woman??????

That would about do it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blackwater Again

While I was searching for the Blackwater stuff this morning I came across an email discussing them and a “G” Purpleaura woke up with on her arm one morning. Last week I was going to work on a separate blog about abductions but I don’t think there’s a whole lot left to be said on that subject. It happens, we know it happens, and if you don’t believe it happens, enjoy living under your rock. In any case, it seems the G and Blackwater and a bunch of other stuff have connected themselves together somehow.

I did however still want to post Purpleaura’s picture and one of a burn I woke up with one morning on the back of my neck, so I emailed Purpleaura and asked if she still had the picture. We didn’t know each other at the time but I remembered her posting the picture on Syzygy a few years ago. Here’s how that went down:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Scarlet ~ March 22, 2007

Hi again :-) Do you still have that picture of the G you woke up with on your arm?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purpleaura ~ March 22, 2007

OK freaky. Yesterday I was on Yahoo because I thought I had better send some photos of Lorraine to her friends. I went to the site, which I haven’t been to in 2 years and what do you think was there? Yep the G on my arm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also forgot to include in the Blackwater blog that when I first emailed Purpleaura about the company she said they sounded familiar. I think it might be because she had been speaking of black water a couple of years earlier but in a different context.

This is the email I came across this morning looking for Blackwater:
Miss Scarlet ~ June 1, 2006

I remember when you got that G on your arm, that was freaky! You posted that pic on Syzygy before we knew each other. I remember you thinking at the time it might have something to do with GW. My first thought was it was the masonic G which supposedly stands for God. I just went to search my files to see if I saved that one. I searched for Purpleaura and the first file that came up was actually a bunch of posts in one giant Excel file. The first page was pertaining to you and the first word I saw was Gabrielle.

Okay more weirdness, I'm looking through old files and found this:
Date: September 12, 2004 at 22:52:53
From: Purpleaura,
Subject: Dream of "Ivan" and weirdness in Gulf of Mexico

MC this reminded me of the dead zones in the oceans. When Hurricane Lilli hit, it actually helped to break up a dead zone in the short term.

A mysterious dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico

Is 'Black water' area off Florida coast devoid of marine life?

By Cathy Zollo

Scripps Howard News Service

NAPLES, Fla. — Commercial fishermen along the Southwest Florida coast are reporting a massive dead zone that is almost devoid of marine life in an area of the Gulf of Mexico traditionally known as a rich fishing ground.

They've dubbed it "black water," and they're demanding that local, state and national government agencies find out what's causing it.

Scientists who have heard of the phenomenon say they, too, need answers.

"It's killed a lot of the bottom because recently a lot of little bottom plants are coming to the surface dead and rotten out in the Gulf, " said Tim Daniels, 58, a Marathon Key fish-spotting pilot who has been flying over the Gulf for more than 20 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maybe that's why Blackwater sounded familiar to you? You were talking about it 2 years ago already.

Now BWB just asks me how to spell Orleans, I said just look at your shirt (he's wearing a Mardi Gras t-shirt). That dream about the men in black and the black water reminded me of New Orleans. I will never get those images out of my head of the water they were sucking out of the city and pouring into the ocean. What was in it? Chemicals and oil and gas and drugs and probably a few people and lots of animals and who knows what else. It really bothered me seeing that. And Blackwater was implicated in something after Katrina.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Ironically”, while flipping around on TV the other night I came across the exact same show I was watching that disturbed me so much the first time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purpleaura's "G"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is what I woke up with on the morning of November 4, 2005, this picture was taken around noon the same day. It hurt like hell, like a severe burn. It was not there when I went to bed the night before. The two marks in the circle looked like puncture wounds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8pm the same day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5pm November 5. There appears to be a WM “carved” into the skin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And by 8pm the same night it looks like nothing was ever there

I took these pics to my doctor, she had no explanation.