Saturday 21 April 2007

Blackwater


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted March 25, 2007

Okay this is freaking me out again. Last night when I went to bed I was told the next blog should be about Blackwater. I had totally forgotten about that until I went to GLP this morning and saw this post (which was the first one on the list when I looked):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Security for Sale
User ID: 213978
3/25/2007 1:22 PM

Are you ready to face Blackwater if TSHTF, and they come to take your food & Guns???

March 23, 2007 at 23:58:35

Security for Sale

by Sarah Swatosh

August 2005, in hurricane ravaged New Orleans, a group of over 600 men dressed in all black, with wrap-around sunglasses and cell phones appeared almost overnight to keep the peace. There, due to the Department of Homeland Security, these men had authority to make arrests and use lethal force if need be. These men were not from FEMA, these men were not the US Marine Corps or any US military group. They were hired mercenaries from a private company called Blackwater USA.

[link to www.opednews.com]

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=363571&mpage=1&showdate=3/25/07&forum=1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Scarlet’s Dream ~ March 12th, 2006

I'm outside a complex that has lots of buildings and a big pool. Sometimes the pool is like a pool, encased in concrete, and sometimes it's like a lake with grass and sand on the shore. There seems to be a few platforms floating in the water that I swam to a few times but the water was cold and dirty and I didn't like that much. It seems like this was a rescue mission, other people were there and I watched them haul a body out of the water in one of those black body bags.

Next I'm over by some buildings and I have to get this big hose because I have to clean the water, it was very muddy and murky. I grab this hose that's like 3 miles long, like a fireman's hose with a light coloured canvas covering and lots of brass connectors between the different lengths of hose. I started hauling this hose over fountains and up stairs and through bushes and it kept getting caught on stuff. At one point the brass connector disconnected and I was pulling a short piece of hose, maybe 5 feet long.

So I trucked back to where the hose came disconnected and in the distance I could see a girl who I knew was French Canadian for some reason, and she is giving me pointers telepathically on how to get the hose untangled and keep it together. I got it all straightened out and headed back to where I had to go. I knew I had to vacuum out this entire pond / pool and I wondered if I would have enough hose. I looked behind me and it seemed never-ending so I quit worrying about that.

I got to a place that was a building with no windows, corrugated aluminum and a set of wooden stairs going down beside it that led to a dock that went quite a way out. The dock ended at the end of the building. I was hauling this hose down the stairs when I could feel by the weight that it had come undone at one of the brass connectors again. I looked behind me and saw several (5 maybe?) men walking down the stairs, all dressed in black suits with black overcoats carrying black briefcases. I said to them "Hey, watch where you're walking, you just broke my hose!" One of the men kicked the hose into the water and it was the part of the hose I needed to clean with. It was brass too and looked like a vacuum attachment.

The man at the front of the line said "Too bad, get out of our way". I looked into the water and watched my attachment and part of the hose sinking down in to this now black thick gooey water. The man in front laughed and said, "There, now go swim after it". I said, "I'm not going in that water without protection and I could have had this all done from this dock, now I have to go in after it and that water's so bad I will probably never find it!" I was pissed! He laughed and the men pushed me out of the way and continued down the dock.

The End.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Scarlet’s Dream ~ May 20th, 2006

I woke up with such a headache this morning that just wasn't going away so I laid down for a nap this afternoon which turned into 3 hours and had more dreams.

One started out where I was with a group of park wardens or something like that, they were transporting some polar bears. They brought the bears in a truck, which were then to be transported to a regular car and taken to a zoo. I wasn't really sure at first what was going on so I got into the car in the drivers seat. All the people started yelling at me to get out because the bears were coming and I didn't want to be in there when the bears were in there. I got out of the car and wondered how they were going to get the bears to the zoo after they got in the car, were the bears going to drive? That sure conjured up a funny picture. Apparently the car would be towed once they got the bears in it.

Next thing I'm at a house that's part the teapot basement (I’ll explain that later) and part the closet in my old room at my mom's. I knew that this house was attached to the zoo, and I knew that the bears could get into the house through the closet. I think we were the caretakers of the zoo. When I approached the front door of the house there was a lot of commotion because they were almost ready to unload the bears from the car into their habitat. I was at the bottom of some stairs, maybe 2 or 3 stairs, when I was talking to these people, and all of a sudden I see this black paw come out from behind the wall where I couldn't see. I wondered what kind of animal had a paw that black and shiny and figured it had to be a panther, then wondered what the heck kind of zoo was this that the animals just roamed free? Wasn't that a little dangerous? Then the whole panther came out from behind the wall and it had a coat so black and so shiny I was completely amazed by it. And equally amazed by the fact that it was just wandering around free and nobody feared being attacked by it. The wardens were all playing with it and petting it like it was a dog.

Next BWB, Randy and I were sitting around a kitchen table playing a game or just talking, not too sure. I knew they were unloading the bears and could picture it in my head, how they would pull the car up to the door of the habitat, then open the car door, then open the opposite car door and give them a shove until they went into the habitat.

I got up to do some chores around the house and went into the bedroom with the closet and was really nervous knowing that these bears could come in at any time. I knew for the moment they were tranquilized but they would be waking up eventually, then what do we do? How long do we have before they figure out they can get out of their cage and get into the house? I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to live in this house knowing that we could be attacked by bears at any time. BWB and Randy didn't seem the least bit fazed by any of this.

I went outside, I think I had to pick up some things from the store. When I got outside the building is now something completely different. It was more of a townhouse, like row housing, I felt like I was in Washington DC for some reason. It was stucco, painted a really light yellowish-creamy colour with black trim and wrought iron bars on the windows. I was standing in the street which was dirt, looking around this house from the outside trying to figure out where everything was, like where was our bedroom compared to where the bears were. I was thinking of putting our bed in a cage so that if the bears escaped in the night, at least we would be safe.

I walked by one of the windows at street level and could see this was where the bears were. I got closer to get a better look and all of a sudden the bears woke right up from their drug-induced sleep and came over to the window. They started pawing at the window like they wanted me to let them out but I was too scared and amazed by the size of their paws. I walked to the store and picked up what I needed and on the shelf they had 2 sets of front polar bear paws (don't know what all this paw stuff is). I wasn't sure how many bears there were and this told me there were 2. I wondered if they had cut the paws off these bears and why would they do that? To try and keep them tame maybe? I got a picture of these poor bears walking around on stumps :-(

On the way back from the store I ran into you (Purpleaura). You asked me how things were going and I told you about the whole bear situation and how scared I was of them escaping and coming into the house. You said "How are they going to do that?" I said "Because they let all the animals roam free at this zoo, the bears are not in an enclosure but an open-air habitat where they can come and go". I knew now that this was the Calgary zoo and I said to you, "Remember when we were here the first time and they had that really nice polar bear habitat?" You said you remembered. I said "Well they've changed it all now and the front is open, not glassed-in like it used to be. And the zoo is attached to our closet". Not only was I worried about the bears getting in our house, I was worried they would attack the people coming to see them.

(Purpleaura has never been in Calgary but apparently we both remembered her being here)

All of a sudden we're at the zoo, I looked at the bear enclosure and it was as open as could be, no fence, no cage, no glass, nothing. I looked back at you and said "See?" There was a bunch of people wandering around and I said, "What's going to happen to those people when the bears wake up?"

You smiled at me and laughed, like a "silly child" kind of laugh and said to me "Number one, the bears are your totems. You know that, so why would you be scared of them? There is absolutely no way they would ever hurt you, and if they hurt anybody else, it's only because that person was trying to hurt you or BWB". I asked, "Then why did they charge me when I came to the window?" You said "They weren't charging you, if they wanted out of there, they would be out of there by now. A little glass and wrought iron isn't going to stop them, they merely wanted to say hello".

After that I was totally relaxed and felt so stupid for not realizing that. But I was still worried about the tourists, these bears were not their totem and I'm sure some of these people would piss them off to the point one of the bears would just want to walk over and swat them over the head. You said "Look again". I turned around and now the habitat is an enclosure, there's glass and a fence and lots of room for the bears to still roam. Everybody was happy :-) Then I remembered the paws in the store and asked you about them. You said "Now how could they belong to the bears? You saw them pawing at the window on the way over here." It was then I realized they were mittens or some sort of novelty, all the stores were selling them to celebrate the new bears.
.
The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Scarlet ~ May 21st, 2006, 1:58am

I was just reading about a company called Blackwater that is up to no good and buddies with GW. I haven't looked a lot into them yet but they are into military training. I'm wondering if Blackwater is what I was seeing in that dream?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I still hadn’t connected the paw dream to the company yet until I saw their logo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Scarlet ~ May 21st, 2006, 2:21am

Check out Blackwater’s logo
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purpleaura ~ June 3rd, 2006

Just read about police in Toronto capturing 17 terror suspects, looks like your side is busy. I told you to get your vest out. I wonder if this is how they are going to start sewing up the borders or bringing something in?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Scarlet ~ June 3rd, 2006
.
I just read that and it was one of the things I was going to email you too. Along with "Methinks you are right I need a vest". WTF??? Well, nobody ever thought "terrorists" would strike the U.S. and they did. And we naively have been thinking nobody would want to strike us. We're the nice dumb Canadians, who would want to hurt us? I guess we better open our eyes. Holy crap, the first thing I wanted to do was email my sisters the song "Don't Sleep in the Subway". They both work right in downtown Toronto and don't live very far away. This is how Harper will give us over to Bush, we have no army, we need him to protect us. YIKES! I wonder if this is the big plot? Then they'll send Blackwater up here to control us all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Scarlet ~ August 5th, 2006

All of a sudden I keep seeing the license plate EAG everywhere I look so I thought I would investigate. Why do I keep coming across these military training companies? First Blackwater now this?

E.A.G. Tactical

E.A.G provides realistic and practical training in the use of weapons and tactics, to include firearms, edged and impact weapons, CQB and Hostage Recovery.

E.A.G. is directed primarily at DoD, USG, State and Municipal organizations. We do a limited number of open enrollment classes each year.

E.A.G. has a strict credentialing policy. This is necessary to protect the integrity and safety of those we deal with

http://www.eagtactical.com/