Saturday 21 April 2007

Beginnings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted March 22, 2007

Purpleaura’s Dream ~ March 21, 2007 ~ 5:46am

The dream starts where I’m in a big old stretched out limousine. I was dressed up in a gown, a cream-colored gown came to mind. There are other people in the limo with me, twiddling with the stuff in the car. We are either waiting for someone or something to happen before we set off.

Someone mentions they want their ipod and I saw little white headphones that go with it and we were messing about with them. At this time I decided to go back into the hotel room to collect something. I’m not sure whether it was to do with the person with the music and headphones, but I used it as an escape to get out of the limo.

As I’m getting out, the guy driving the limo says to me, “while you’re in the hotel, would you mind getting my top hat and coat”. It looked like he was wearing a wedding suit as well. He had on a waistcoat, shirt, trousers etc., the usual dress-up stuff.

The driver looked about in his 30's, he had platinum hair and was very tall, it felt around 7 feet or more. For some reason, and I don’t know why, he reminded me of a soccer goal keeper and he came from Denmark. So I said, “sure not a problem”. I asked him what room and I’m not sure about the number but 792 or 793 come to mind.

I head into the hotel room but this is funny because the room was full of numbered lockers. As I try to find this guys top hat and jacket, I notice the room is filled with other people’s clothing, not just this mans. There are a lot of coats and clothing all over the room stacked on top of each other. I’m trying to find the guys top hat and jacket, but was having a hard time as there were that many people’s clothes in the room.

I looked on a desk to pick up his trousers thinking they have got to be his, as they are huge. His trousers seem to have a shimmer on them, silver or gold, and had almost a metallic feel to them. So I’m still looking and thinking, “How will I get into his room without a key?” I went over to locker 792 or 793 and it opens without a key. I look but I’m still not finding his top hat and jacket.

The next minute he comes into the room and I apologised saying, "I've looked everywhere and can’t find them”. He goes into a cupboard and says, “This is it”, and pulls out a big smart woolen grey dress coat. I’m thinking to myself, “He should have said that in the first place, that he wanted that one”. I seem to remember at that time coming across his top hat in the corner of the room near the door which was hidden under a pile of clothes, (not sure whose clothes though).

We talk, there seems to be an attraction going on between us, then we fall on the bed. Something happened at this point just as we fall on the bed. I think I got partly woken up because I heard him say, "We will have to finish this later" then I woke up.

Darn!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’m thinking when the “later” comes we should leave that private. Sounds like honeymoon material to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purpleaura ~ March 21, 2007 ~ 8:34am

Ok I don’t know why but I keep on getting #746, it keeps coming to mind. Whether I got the 792/793 wrong (sounds like someone’s code at school) I don’t know, but someone keeps on shouting this so #746 it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The reason Purpleaura and I work well together is because she is better at seeing the symbology and spiritual aspects of a dream whereas I tend to focus on the conspiracy side. She sees the good, I see the bad. She knows the meanings behind the colours, and I WILL find out who killed the Kennedy’s. ‘Cause it was not you and me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purpleaura wondered if perhaps my dream of the coats influenced hers, but I’m going to say probably not. This was not the first time either of us has seen this iridescent / metallic clothing in a dream. I recall one instance where I needed something to wear and found myself in Purpleaura’s closet. It was huge and full of nothing but clothing made of this material.

What Purpleaura discovered when she Googled 746 + Angels was a site called Giants.

Gen 6:4

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. (KJV)

Ok, now let's look at how these "giants" came to be in the flesh.

Jude 1:6

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. (KJV)

We can see that there were "angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The words "first estate" is archeen:

746 arche (ar-khay')

From 756: (properly abstract) a commencement, or (concretely) chief (in various applications of order, time, place, or rank)

KJV - beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule.

756 archomai (ar'-khom-ahee); middle voice of 757 (through the implication of precedence); to commence (in order of time) –

KJV - (rehearse from the) begin (-ning)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
746 arche

1) beginning, origin
2) the person or thing that commences, the first person or thing in a series, the
leader

3) that by which anything begins to be, the origin, the active cause

4) the extremity of a thing; used of the corners of a sail

5) the first place, principality, rule, magistracy; used of angels and demons

756 archomai

1) to be the first to do anything, to begin

2) to be chief, to be leader, to be ruler

3) to begin, to make a beginning

http://www.yahstable.com:80/giants.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody has to worry about an overabundance of scripture quotes here. Neither of us has ever read the whole bible or even major portions of it. What I do know of it, I believe less than half. Some feels true, some feels like total BS.

In any case, 746 appears to point to new beginnings with a new chief. But who’s the new chief?

I was reminded of this article on the Nordics by Donald Worley:

In the abduction syndrome, most of the attention is on the Gray type Humanoids. However we really need to be looking at the often blonde Nordic-type entities who appear to be a vital element in all of it. "Who are they? Why are they here? What is their moral orientation?" These questions are of utmost gravity for our human species.

For the last 38 years, I have specialized for them most part in alien human abduction and the Nordic-type aliens. My conclusions are based on 50 Nordic cases out of my total of 150 cases, and data from other sources. Generally the following description applies to most Nordics. Nordics look human with beautiful angular faces. They are tall, have long blonde hair, breathtaking bottomless blue eyes changeable with emotion, and wear skin-tight suits or flowing white robes. Giant over 7 feet Nordics and human-sized ones also exist. Females and children are rarely seen.

Other hair colors have been reported. Their telepathic communications are soothing and they can project an intense feeling of love for the abductee. Some persons have remained in a euphoric state for weeks after an altered state episode with one. Let us look a series of my cases and see what they may be telling us. Case names are sometimes pseudonyms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DONNA BUTTS, Kansas housewife. Here too, we have their tendency to predict a coming disaster for Earth. We also see their occasional surprising tendency to enter our physical dimension in what appears to be a flesh and blood form. Before Donna was born a "man of light" told her mother that the coming child would be a "prepared child."

In a November incident, a large truck traveling on I-70 in Kansas was hit by a beam of light and Donna who was behind it had her first abduction. [AAER Note: Other people have reported being nearly hit by a large truck just seconds before the start of a highway abduction, which has caused then to wonder if the image of a truck was a screen memory for a UFO.]

Donna first saw "Peter" when he parked near her at a local IGA store. He emerged from the store and put a stick of gum in his mouth, smiled at her and departed in a Rolls-Royce. He was a very handsome man, about 6 feet tall, had platinum blonde hair, striking blue eyes, a Grecian-featured face, and looked to be about 60 years old. In later encounters Donna did her best to photograph or record him but never succeeded.

At 2:00 a.m. one night, "Peter" appeared in the hallway of Donna's home. Once they were in the UFO her nightgown was removed and she was instructed to stand under a red light that caused her to feel electrified. In still another abduction, a device that Peter called a "Monotron" was implanted at the base of her brain. Donna's case is very extensive and she too received the Earth devastation messages as well as many other predictions.

In the next abduction she was taken to a huge awesome throne room in a huge craft. With Peter in the lead a number of things happened.

She was given another light treatment, drank a hauntingly beautiful blue liquid, and received an implant through her ear. Later Donna was privileged to see many things and learn much. Her predictions as told to her by her benefactors are many.

"We can look at the Bible with the understanding of advanced intelligence. It has been termed a coded message unable to be understood until the last days. These are most assuredly the last days."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MICHELLE, New Hampshire, United States. Since a child, Michelle has considered the Nordics as her other family. This long intimacy causes her to perceive them as true physical beings.

Michelle says, "They are not Gods or angels. They are another race who are here because they are responsible for us. I have seen them breathe in the physical environment, but not in the non-physical state for there is nothing to breathe. I have seen them sit, lie down, have sex, but not go to the toilet. However I have used their stand up toilet.

Michelle too, has been shown details of massive Earth change. She also said, "It is the fear a person is living through that changes his or her perception of the experience."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DIANE, MISSOURI, Rural housewife. Diane has had a lifetime of activity. Here is her description of one meeting with a Nordic. As I lay listening to grandma's TV in the front room, a very tall being appeared at the foot of my elevated bed.

He was male, had long blonde hair, and wore a long white gown tied at the waist. I don't remember the features of his face except I thought he was beautiful. He also had white wings on his back that went from the top of his head to his feet.

As he started to fade I asked him his name. He said his name was Michael the Archangel. I never knew what an angel was then. I ran to Grandma's and told her, but she thought I was dreaming.

Diane explains more. "One time it was love for him and a sexual desire that went beyond anything on earth. I am purposefully blocking out a lot of it for I now feel sadness and much guilt. I cheated on my husband. It's difficult to explain the sex we had together, for it seemed to be other dimensional. It was at his place and I remember the outside wall was glass. It went far beyond anything we can do on this earth plane. The orgasms were constant, fast, furious, and savage. I remember looking up once at his beautiful face. God! I could have consumed him."

More at link

http://www.abduct.com/worley/worley18.php

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My search led me in a completely different direction. Because of the two dreams including cousin John, who was in the armed forces, and two ex-army guys at work, I have had the armed forces on the brain a lot lately.

I Googled just 746 and saw a link to the 746 Communication Squadron Alumni Association. Communications. A US Marine specializing in communications once told me it is by far the most dangerous and hence the most secretive assignment, as it is the number one target in any conflict. That could have been because that was his specialty, but it made sense to me.

I noticed the address was 746.ca which meant Canada. I figured that could be from Gander to Comox or anywhere in between. But wouldn’t that be freaky if it was in Calgary, since all 3 people I just mentioned were stationed here for a good portion of their active duty. The link wouldn’t open.

I typed in 746 Communication Squadron Alumni Association and found a Wikipedia link:

746 Communication Squadron is a reserve military unit in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. As a communication squadron, it can provide telecommunication-type services to other military units in a Combat Support role. The unit's motto is "determined".

The official site for 746 communication squadron is buried in the depths of the Comm Res site at:

The unofficial website was at http://746.ca launched in November 2005 and was maintained by members of the unit.

Unfortunately a change if Canadian Forces policy has forced the website to be taken down. The CF is reviewing its own website and will establish a policy for what is allowed to be published by individual members and units. Until then, the site will remain down.

Retrieved from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/746_Communication_Squadron
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The location of this squadron is not too far from home, I drive past it twice a day almost every day.

I also found a site called The Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centres. One of the schools on the list is Utah State University, School Code 746. The APPIC is holding a convention in San Diego on April 12th, 13th (Friday) and 14th.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, it’s late and it’s a school night. More will come of this dream. It always does. And there is more to be said so, to be continued…

Happy Dreams
Miss Scarlet