Monday 23 April 2007

Off With Their Heads!



Originally Posted April 21, 2007
.
Purpleaura’s Dream ~ April 18, 2007

I was in a field with other women and they were planting seeds, I am told to get off the field as they were going to grow pretty quick. I climb on what appears to be a concrete base looking over the field. As I am watching I can only describe what I saw as broccoli heads of all colors, greens, purples, yellows etc. sprouting, and then they suddenly start to turn into men. Now it gets weirder, this seems to be a game. There were 19 women in the group and we had to chainsaw the head off the men who had come from broccoli and each woman had to kill (chainsaw) 3 men each. I am thinking 19 times 3 broccoli men means 57 men to chainsaw. I'm thinking that’s wrong cause it looks like there are hundreds of men planted in the ground and to chainsaw all the heads off is going to be more than 3 men for each woman.

I remember standing back and watching and some women were pretty excited about chain sawing the men. The broccoli men were planted in the ground and they could fight the women but their legs were glued to the ground in 1 spot. As I was watching I wanted no part of this game. I think I remember something to the effect that I thought it was wrong that they had done this, growing broccoli men from the ground, then had fun in killing them, so I stood back. That’s when I woke up. I think in the dream I felt why did they do it in the first place and then the cut them down for sport? It wasn’t right.

And prior to the dream I kept on seeing a symbol I can only describe as looking like the letter "M" but one side has a longer side then the other.

The initial feelings Purpleaura had were:

(1) The seeds are planted. I haven’t a clue why they look like broccoli in different colors or why they turn into men

(2) It seem the women were having fun chain sawing the men’s heads off, knowing for a fact they the men were unable to move from the spot where they were planted.

(3) I can only describe it as lab rat feeling. You breed them then you kill them for experiments or for fun. I didn’t want to be and said I was not part of this. If they are going to die then give them a fighting chance. I think if the men were able to do this how many would have the courage when the women are immobile?

(4) The number 19. 19 women to kill 3 men each = 57 men, but the numbers in the field were in the 100's.

LOL I think I’m losing it in the dream, but I wasn’t taking part in the game. Maybe I was seeing things on that level or maybe I was being tested. But the result was I didn’t like what the women were doing and some enjoyed doing it. I think I was looking at them and thinking, “Ok they are killing more than 3 men and they love doing it”.

I sat here thinking and I think the reason for the dream is men are planted here in the ground, yet when we sow and plant in the dream some of the women become the people we don’t want to be. They enjoy inflicting pain on men. The men couldn’t move, they could only fight with their arms. So yeah maybe we have the upper hand and men are set in the ground. I personally won’t take part in killing innocent broccoli men without at least giving them a chance to fight back. Everything deserves a chance. I knew there were 19 in the group but I don’t know whether that included me or whether I as there as an observer but I wasn’t getting involved in the games.

The first thing I Googled was 19 which came back interesting on the symbol side:

The Number 19 - Physical Manifestation

The Number 19 is the Hexagon in the Hexagon/Star pair 19/37 which appears in the heart of Genesis 1.1 - the Creation Holograph:

It forms the six fold double-hexagonal core of the Logos Star.

The Number 19 is the basis of the Grace Manifest Holograph. It relates to the ideas of Physical Manifestation and the Flesh and plays a central role in the course of World History with the rise of Materialism in the Nineteenth Century.

The link to All of this is amplified in this pair of identities:
This naturally integrates with the universal concept of "Mother Earth" and the feminine nature of physical manifestation (because of its receptivity and passivity). This is amplified in the identity:

The Number 190 is the 19th Triangular Number, which integrates the word Rib with the value of Eve.

Here then are the primary identities based on the Number 19:


http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_19.asp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The 4th Centered Triangular Number=19


The sum of all the Vertices, Edges and Faces of the 5 Platonic Solids totals 190=19x10.

The 5 Platonic Solid + the 13 Archimedean Solids + the surrounding sphere=19.

The total number of Vertices of all the platonic and Archimedean Solids=608=19x32.

The total number of edges + the total number of faces of all the platonic and Archimedean Solids=1482=19x78.

http://www.virtuescience.com/19.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This magic star is composed of the numbers 1 to 19. It adds to 64 along every line. Each circle+ the center also=64.

This magic star is composed of the numbers 1 to 19. It adds to 46 along every line.

There are 81 stable Chemical Elements. They naturally divide into four groups of 19+1. Plus one element which doesn’t fit into any of the four groups: element number 19.

My investigations indicate that there are exactly 19 ratios between the number of stable isotopes an element has and its outer electron number. However this is not fully verified.

The Chemical Element Potassium has an atomic number of 19.

The Chemical Element Fluorine has one Stable Isotope. It has 19 neutrons.

There is only one numerically linear magic hexagon. It consists of the numbers 1-19 so arranged that they add to 38(ie 19x2) in every direction.


Actually I have discovered another magic hexagon: Magic Hexagon of the 19 Tao Imbued Permutations

http://www.virtuescience.com/zz10ratios.html

There are 20 naturally occurring amino acids: 19 left handed + 1 which is neither left nor right handed.

The Metonic cycle used to calculate the date of Easter is 19 years long.

Hangeul (the Korean alphabet) has 19 consonants.

0f the 81 permutations exactly 19 cancel out to neutral/tao.

Of the 27 permutations of yin, yang and tao over 3 places exactly 19 contain at least one tao line.

The early Norse calendar is based upon a cycle of 19 days, or Golden Numbers.

The centerpiece of Bahá'í community life is the 19-Day Feast. The Bahá'í calendar is made up of 19 months of 19 days each. Note that the period of Ayyam-i-Ha (Intercalary Days) adjust the Bahá'í year to the solar cycle.

The flower of life symbol consists of 19 interlocking circles.

The "astral" body is said to be composed of 19 elements: intelligence; ego; feeling; mind(sense consciousness) 5 instruments of knowledge; the subtle counterparts of the senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch; five instruments of action, the mental correspondence for the executive abilities to procreate, excrete, talk, walk, and exercise manual skill; and five instruments of life force, those empowered to perform the crystallizing, assimilating, eliminating, metabolizing, and circulating functions of the body. This subtle astral encasement of nineteen elements survives the death of the physical body. Quoted from "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramhansa Yogananda: Available here.

It is said that there are actually 19 main chakra levels: The base chakra been the 7th and the crown chakra being the 13th. So there are 3 sets of 7 which share chakras 7 and 13 so that the 21 is in reality 19. The 3 levels correspond with the 3 Gunas.

The holy Koran has the number 19 encoded right through it and says explicitly "Over it is 19".(sura 74:30) Check out this link for an in depth report:Submission.org...

The board of the ancient game of "GO" has 19 vertical and 19 horizontal lines.

Film: K-19: The Widowmaker.

In the year 19 AD Germanicus, Roman general died.

http://www.virtuescience.com/19.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purpleaura ~ I just Googled broccoli, I didn’t know it originally came from Italy. LOL you learn something new every day. But its interesting broccoli is Latin:

The word broccoli comes from the Latin brachium and Italian braccio meaning "arm."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broccoli

Kinda funny they were cutting off the heads of men and broccoli means arms. Either way the heads coming off the men is the same as the arms. I think I like a fair fight LOL.

All I get from the number 57 is a Heinz link, I thought this part was funny though:

The Heinz "57 Varieties" slogan, was chosen for occult reasons

In the film The Manchurian Candidate, the character of Johnny Iselin gets the number of "confirmed Communists in the State Department" from the back of a Heinz 57 bottle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My brain went in a more conspiratorial direction. Big surprise. The first thing I was reminded of after reading this dream was the movie Caligula. I saw it shortly after its release which is going on 30 years now, but one and only one scene ever remained in my head from that movie. I recall it disturbing me for some time, obviously since I can still remember it and I don’t remember what I had for supper 2 nights ago.

The scene showed a nice Sunday afternoon in the Coliseum, women and men filled the seats, some had picnic lunches. In the arena were men buried up to their necks awaiting the gigantic blades that swirled around the arena chopping off their heads, much to the delight of the crowd. It troubled me that there were women in the audience and maybe even children. We’re used to men being barbarians but the women in the crowd left me very unsettled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tag Lines for Caligula:

What would you have done if you had been given absolute power of life and death over everybody else in the whole world?

The most controversial film of the twentieth century has just become the most controversial film of the twenty first century.

Plot summary for Caligula (1979)

The rise and fall of the notorious Roman Emperor Caligula, showing the violent methods that he employs to gain the throne, and the subsequent insanity of his reign - he gives his horse political office and humiliates and executes anyone who even slightly displeases him. He also sleeps with his sister, organises elaborate orgies and embarks on a fruitless invasion of England before meeting an appropriate end. There are various versions of the film, ranging from the heavily- truncated 90-minute version to the legendary 160-minute hardcore version which leaves nothing to the imagination (though the hardcore scenes were inserted later and do not involve the main cast members).

Written by Michael Brooke

The perversion behind imperial Rome, the epic story of Rome's mad Emperor. All the details of his cruel, bizarre reign are revealed right here: His unholy sexual passion for his sister, his marriage to Rome's most infamous prostitute, his fiendishly inventive means of disposing those who would oppose him, and more.

Written by Shawn Ashley

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080491/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sounds a lot like the personality and aspirations of a certain leader of the free world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As far as the arms go, the first thing I think of when I hear that word is weapons.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am very concerned of late by the behaviour of many women the world over. There’s always been and always will be evil women to be sure, however some of the women in positions of power at the moment are downright scary. It’s irrelevant how far she makes it in the corporate world or political forum, she always has compassion. They can be the nastiest bitches to work for or with, but at the end of the day when they hug their children they are transformed right back into those mama bears, protective and compassionate. They don’t take pleasure in watching men’s heads being chopped off. Even if a woman chooses not to have children or can’t have children, the instinct to heal and protect mankind will never ever disappear naturally.

Unnaturally? Perhaps. More on that later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I don’t know what’s up with Purpleaura and the comic books but if you’ve read the TomKat blog it was a Marvel Comic that first came up when she met Derek Hoffman and that’s not the first nor do I suspect the last time that will happen.

I didn’t know what we might uncover searching for “Broccoli Men”, not really expecting anything more than maybe a goofy cartoon or something. Certainly we were not expecting this:

The Broccoli Men are the foot soldiers of the Beyond Corporation© in Marvel Comic's Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E.. They are robots made partially from slabs of genetically modified kelp with motor oil blood with Doombot bodies wrapped in off the rack business suits. Their combat AI is the Beyond Corp's FightPersona XP™, an apparently ineffective package judging by the number of them that are killed by the Nextwave squad. Their speech abilities appear to be on average quite limited as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broccoli_Men

The Beyond Corporation© is a fictional multinational corporation that appears in the comic books published by Marvel Comics. The corporation acts as a recurring antagonist in the Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. series, appearing in every story arc.

The corporation is controlled by robotic C.E.O. Number None and is based on a massive "floating terror factory", State 51, concealed high above Nevada.

Beyond Corporation© is always written with a © to help emphasize its corporate inhumanity and overzealous copyright lawyers.

Fictional organisation history What is now the Beyond Corporation© was once a high-tech terrorist cell known as S.I.L.E.N.T. (the acronym of which has not as of yet been explained). At some point before the beginning of the Nextwave series, S.I.L.E.N.T. legitimized itself into the Beyond Corporation©, yet did not abandon their ulterior motive-the location, activation, distribution and testing of various Unusual Weapons of Mass Destruction at various points throughout the United States of America. Also, through "faith-based bidding," the Beyond Corporation© became the sole financial backer of the Highest Anti-Terrorism Effort, providing them with extremely advanced technology, at the cost of needing to ignore the Beyond Corporation©'s actions; a deal that does not bother H.A.T.E. leader Dirk Anger at all.

The human resources department of Beyond Corporation© is staffed primarily by Broccoli Men, automatons made of genetically modified broccoli with software that barely passes as personality.

The Beyond Corporation© is led by Number None, an entity who bears a resemblance to the Broccoli Men, aside for two main reasons - one, he has a greater
capacity for rational thought, and a snappy white tuxedo.

The Beyond Corporation© employs its own private army of previously unseen super-teams, including The Surgery, the Vestry, the New Paramounts, and, though yet to be seen, The Homosexuality. Most if not all of these superhumans are actually enhanced versions of the Broccoli Men.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond_Corporation%C2%A9

I can assure you Purpleaura does not sit around reading comic books all day, and if she did, I doubt they’d be they’d be about Broccoli Men. This was definitely new to both of us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heinz reminded me of Teresa Heinz Kerry and that just leads back to scary women.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And maybe broccoli is next on the recall list?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Wednesday in Your Garden ~ The Guess Who

As I crawl through your garden
You stand and laugh
You stand and laugh

I tried to beg for your pardon
You stand and laugh
You stand and laugh

It's a long way coming down
The ladders in your eye
For a Wednesday in your garden
I think that I would die

I tried to stand in your garden
But you're too tall
You're much too tall
You win the hand, I throw my cards in
You watched me fall
You watched me fall

It's a long way coming down
The ladders in your eye
For a Wednesday in your garden
I think that I would die

I tried to fly in your garden
But you shot me down
Mama you shot me down on the ground
I watched the sky above me harden
And your black gown your long back funeral gown

It's a long way coming down
The ladders in your eye
For a Wednesday in your garden
I think that I would die